Skip Navigation

Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control

Transfer Applications



  1. The licensee that still holds the license (the transferor) has terminated their ACH account with DLC; and
  2. You (the transferee) have set up an ACH account with DLC.

*Automated Clearing House (ACH) accounts allow for direct debits from a banking account.  

                           Any questions, please call the Licensure Office at 240-777-1999

Act responsibly when consuming alcoholic beverages!

For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us.
This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.

Department of Liquor Control • 201 Edison Park Drive • Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Telephone 240-777-1900 • FAX 240-777-1962 • E-mail