Behavioral Health Targeted Case Management
Individuals may call Access to Behavioral Health at 240-777-1770. Health care professionals may call 240-777-4710 for a consultation.
Photo identification, proof of residency, Medical Assistance (MA) card
County residents age 18 and older who have severe and persistent mental health condition or both mental and substance abuse problems and have no private insurance
There is no charge to the client if they have Medicaid or are eligible for the public mental health system. The program bills Medicaid directly. Other health insurance companies may pay for a part of the cost of Targeted Case Management.
1. What services does Targeted Case Management provide?
TCMprovides referrals and linkages to community resources such as medical, psychiatric, legal, housing and other social services.
- Coordinates with health and social service systems including legal services and housing programs.
- Individual appointments in the community, home/shelter, or with other service providers as requested by the consumer to support wellness and recovery.
2. Can I get mental health treatment from Targeted Case Management?
Targeted Case Management is not treatment. Case managers work with you to remove barriers so that you can gain access to and remain in the necessary therapy and psychiatric treatment. No dental care or other types of medical care are provided.
3. Can I get Housing from Targeted Case Management?
Targeted Case Management is not a housing provider. Case managers refer, collaborate and facilitate linkages to available and appropriate housing in the community for clients who do not have housing.
No Additional Information at this time