Dental Services: Adult
Most patients are referred from other County programs, shelters or community-based programs in which they are already enrolled. To obtain more information or schedule your own appointment call the Main Dental Program Line at 240-777-1875.
- A photo identification card
- Any other cards you may have from a Montgomery Cares Clinic, another County or community program, or the County Service
- Montgomery County resident
- Age 19 or older
- Family income no greater than 250% of federal poverty guidelines
- Uninsured or have no dental insurance
A fee will be charged for each visit. Please call for more information.
1. Is there a flyer / pamphlet with detailed information on your program?
No. Details are provided over the phone, at the clinics, and on the Internet.
2. Do you provide dentures?
3. Where can I get free dental care?
There are no clinics that advertise free dental care. However, payment options that may help you may be available.
4. Do you provide braces?
5. Do you take Medicare?
No. However, if you do not have dental coverage under your Medicare insurance, you could be eligible for dental care in our clinic, provided you also meet the income eligibility criteria.
No Additional Information at this time