No appointment or application is necessary to attend a County Walk-In Childhood Immunization Clinic
- Your child's State Immunization Certification (Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Immunization Certificate Form 896)
- Any immunization administration (shot) records for your child from a doctor or clinic.
Children from birth through their 18 years of age qualify for vaccines through the Vaccine for Children Program (
Children who meet the eligibility requirements for the Vaccine for Children Program do not pay fees for immunizations
1. Where are the locations of your clinics?
Three locations provide childhood immunizations: Germantown Health Center, Silver Spring Health Center, and the School Health Services Center at 4910 Macon Road, Rockville. Hours and days of service vary. Call 311 for more information.
2. How do I get a copy of my child’s Immunization record?
First ask your school nurse for a copy of your child's immunization record. Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS) maintains an immunization record for each enrolled student. If the record is not available through the school, call 311. The County’s Immunization Program will follow up, may search the State’s Immunization Registry, and will call you back.
3. Where should I call for an appointment for adult vaccinations?
Currently, we do not provide adult vaccinations, but we can provide information on local community clinics that offer vaccinations for a fee. Call 311 for more information.
No Additional Information at this time