Dental Services - Maternity
You must enroll in the Maternity Partnership Program before seeking these dental services. You can enroll in person at the Service Eligibility Unit in any of the Health Centers listed above under “Locations” on the previous page. If you are already enrolled in the Maternity Partnership program, call the County Dental Clinic closest to your home to schedule an appointment for a dental check up or services. For general information, please call the Dental Program at 240-777-1875.
- Photo identification card
- Medical clearance form from the prenatal clinic
- Pregnant women must be enrolled in the Maternity Partnership program before seeking dental treatment.
- Montgomery County resident
- Family income no greater than 185% of federal poverty guidelines
- Uninsured or have no dental insurance
A fee will be charged for each visit. Please call for more information.
1. Is there a flyer or brochure with detailed information on your program?
No. Information is provided over the phone, at the clinics and on the Internet.
2. Where can I get free dental care?
No clinics advertise free dental care. However, there may be payment options to help you.
No additional Information at this time