Skip to main content

Check out the latest news from Montgomery County


You may make health insurance election changes at any time. (For qualifying life events such as births and mar­riages, the 60-day rule still applies.) As a result, there will be no Retiree Open Enrollment period this fall. Retirees who want to make health insurance changes should complete the Retiree Election Form, and fax or mail it as indicated on the form. Forms received by the 10th of the month will be effective the first day of the following month. Retirees will be mailed a confirmation statement.

OHR Report

Human Resources Requests

Employees, retirees and participating agencies: Call the MC311 OHR Customer Service Center at 240-773-6471
or select the appropriate tab in the menu located at the top of the website.

All other requesters: Call the MC311 Customer Service Center at 240-777-0311
or select the appropriate tab in the menu located at the top of the website.

Maryland Public Information Act – Official Requests

Maryland's Public Information Act (MPIA) grants the people of this state a broad right of access to public records
while protecting legitimate governmental interests and the privacy rights of individual citizens.
Official requests for public records maintained by the Office of Human Resources should be sent to:

Anika Herndon
Senior Executive Administrative Aide
Office of Human Resources
101 Monroe Street, 7th Floor, Rockville, Maryland 20850



Go Top