Silver Spring Library
900 Wayne Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Branch Manager: Fran Ware
View Larger Map
By Metro Red Line
Silver Spring is the closet Metro station.
Head northeast on Colesville toward Second Ave (0.1 mile). Turn right on Wayne Ave (0.3 mile). Library will be
on the right.
Parking is available in the Wayne Avenue garage at 921 Wayne Ave. Parking costs $1.00 per hour between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. Parking is free in the evenings and on weekends and County holidays.
Silver Spring Library offers
- 24-hour book drop
- Outside 24/7 Holds Pickup Lockers
- Computers for public use
- Photocopying/printing: Black and White at $.15 per page and Color at $1.00 per page
- Quiet study rooms and tutor rooms
- Early Literacy and After School Edge workstations
- Meeting rooms
- Accessibility Center
- Business Center with Scanner and Copier/Printer
- Digital Media Lab
- Early Literacy Center
- World Languages Collection
- Go! Kits