Inmate Commissary Account
Place Order on-line: www.marylandpackage.com | Place Order via Phone: (800) 546-6283
Days | Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 12AM Est. and Saturday 11:00AM-5:00PM Est.
The maximum a family member can order and send is $25 per week.
Inmate Accounting | (240) 773-9731
Responsible for the safekeeping of funds received on behalf of the inmate, through the mail or from visitors. Please click on the link for Frequenty Asked Questions
To locate an individual incarcerated/detained in the Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation please call the department's Inmate Record Section located at the Montgomery County Detention Center. The Inmate Records Sections can be reached by calling: 240-777-9730
Inmate Phone Calls
- Inmates have access to collect call only telephones daily.
- All outgoing calls must be collect or by advance pay account.
- Telephone calls may be monitored.
- There is no provision for incoming calls to inmates incarcerated at the facility.
- Correctional Facility personnel do not accept or pass along phone messages.
- If you receive a call from an inmate incarcerated in one of our facilities and do not wish to accept the call then or in the future, please follow the phone prompts, they will allow you to restrict future calls.
- In the event that you mistakenly block a call from the facility, you may contact the inmate phone system provider and have the block removed by calling 1-877-650-4249.
- International calling cards are available for purchase through inmate commissary.