The Montgomery County Department of Correction and Rehabilitation (DOCR) provides public safety services for the residents of the county and to agencies outside the county's borders. More than 15, 000 detainees are processed through DOCR custody each year, and our facilities typically house about 900 inmates per day.
We house inmates at two facilities:
- Arrestees are processed at the Central Processing Unit (CPU) within the Montgomery County Detention Center (MCDC) on Seven Locks Road.
- Arraigned (pre-trial) and sentenced County inmates are housed at the Montgomery County Correctional Facility (MCCF) in Clarksburg.
- Search Inmate List
- Call the Records office at (240) 777-9730 to locate an individual inmate in a DOCR facility.
DOCR’s Pre-Trial Services (PTS) Division supervises clients who are approved for release before their trial date. DOCR’s Pre-Release and Reentry Services (PRRS) Division assists inmates who are preparing to leave jail custody.
On this website, you'll find information for:
- Inmates' family members and other visitors, including legal counsel
- Clients under DOCR supervision in the community
- Victims of crime and their families
- People interested in working for DOCR or aiding in a volunteer capacity
- Companies interested in doing business with DOCR