Indicators are sets of data that represent a high-level barometer of County performance and reflect the quality-of-life in Montgomery County. Indicators are influenced by multiple departments and subject to external factors often beyond the control of County government.
- Affordable Housing in an Inclusive Community
- An Effective and Efficient Transportation Network
- Children Prepared to Live and Learn
- Healthy and Sustainable Communities
- Safe Streets and Secure Neighborhoods
- A Strong and Vibrant Economy
- Vital Living for All of Our Residents
For a discussion on the CountyStat Indicator Project methodology, click here.