Skip to main content

Licensees - Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I purchase my alcoholic beverage inventory?
You may purchase beverage alcohol from Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control in several ways:

Who do I contact to report a store or restaurant I think is violating the law?
Call the Communication Center 240-777-1900.
If this is an emergency, dial 911.

Act responsibly when consuming alcoholic beverages!
201 Edison Park Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878