Skip to main content

Solicitor's Permit

You are welcome to solicit sales from Montgomery County license-holders as long as you follow the rules of Article 2b of the Annotated Code of Maryland, the Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control Division of Licensure, Regulation and Education (LRE) and other guidelines of the Department of Liquor Control.

You must have a Montgomery County Solicitor’s Permit before actively engaging in any alcoholic sales activity.
To obtain a permit, complete the Solicitor’s Permit Application Form and mail, hand-deliver, or email along with *payment to:

Montgomery County Department of Liquor Control
Attn: Solicitor's Permit
201 Edison Park Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Phone: 240-777-1900
Fax: 240-777-1999

-  You must have this card in your possession when selling alcoholic beverages in Montgomery County.  
-  A State Solicitor's Permit is requirement before you can obtain a Montgomery County Solicitor's Permit.

* Solicitor’s Permits cost $60 a year (July 1, 2016 thru February 28, 2017).
After March 1, 2017, the price is prorated to $30 for the remaining months of the current year.
This fee is subject to change without notice.

Act responsibly when consuming alcoholic beverages!
201 Edison Park Drive, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Go Top