The Development Review Team is dedicated to working with the Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission, the Department of Permitting Services and the Development Industry to ensure proposed developments meet County code, master plans, development standards, policies and procedures.
We have provided the following links for your convenience:
- NOTICE regarding MCDOT Development Review Fees
- Montgomery County Council Resolution 16-405 and Executive Regulation 28-06AM, Schedule of Fees for Transportation-related Reviews of Subdivision Plans and Documents
- Development Review Application/Fee Schedule
- Montgomery County Council Resolution 16-809 and Executive Regulation 31-08AM, Context Sensitive Road Design Standards
- Review Areas Map "Updated! 4-30-12"
The Development Review Team can be reached at 240-777-2197.
Traffic and Safety · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
100 Edison Park Dr, 4th Floor · Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878 · mcdot.TrafficOps@montgomerycountymd.gov
telephone: 240-777-2190 · fax: 240-777-2080