Skip to main content
Free Immigration Legal Services in Montgomery County, MD and Vicinity
- Free Weekly Legal Clinic, (Flyers in Korean, Chinese) every Wednesday starting March 29, 2017, 3-5 pm, Mid-County Regional Services Center, Wheaton, MD. By APALRC. (*NEW*)
- Free Immigration Legal Consultation (Flyer in Spanish), April 2, 2017, 2 pm - 4 pm, St. Martin of Tours, Gaithersburg, MD. By DMV Immigration Alliance. (*NEW*)
- Free Immigration Legal Advice and Referral Clinic (Flyers in Spanish, Mandarin, French, Amharic, Korean), June 3, 2017, 10 am -12 pm, Carlos Rosario School, Washington, DC. By DC Bar Pro Bono Center. (*NEW*)
- Free Power of Attorney Workshop, March 26 and April 2, 2017 (both days required), Baltimore, MD. (*NEW*)
- Pro Bono Legal Clinics, (Espanol) by the Pro Bono Foundation of Montgomery County. Obtain free legal advice from attorneys.
- Montgomery County Legal Immigration Service Providers Directory: information on legal service providers in Montgomery County.
- Catholic Charities provides direct immigration legal services. Click here for locations and intake hours.
Know Your Rights
- Call CASA de Marylands's hotline at: (301) 431-4185 if you are a victim of an immigration raid or know of a raid in the area.
- ACLU-MD's What to Do If You're Stopped by the Police. (Spanish)
- ACLU-MD's Additional Information for Non-Citizens. (Spanish)
- ACLU-MD's ICE Home Raids. (Spanish)
- Call United We Dream's national hotline at: 1-844-363-1423 to report ICE activity.
- Know Your Rights Handouts: If ICE Visits a Home, Employer or a Public Space, American Immigration Lawyers Association, in English and Spanish. (3/10/2017)
- Deportation Defense cards by United We Dream. Availabe in English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese and Korean.
- Know Your Rights Postcards in multiple languages. Print and carry with you. By National Immigration Law Center. (11/10/2016)
- CASA de Maryland's Know Your Rights Brochures, in English, Spanish and Arabic. (updated 2/2017)
- CLINIC's Know Your Rights Guide, (Spanish).
- Know Your Rights video, (Espanol). By CAIR Coalition
- InformedImmigrant.com has a wealth of up-to-date resources, in English and Spanish, including FAQ's on recent Executive Orders, the status of DACA and more.
- Immi helps immigrants in the U.S. understand their legal options, provides an online screening tool, legal information and referrals to nonprofit legal services organizations
(This information is posted for informational purposes only; this does not constitute legal advice
Other Community Resources