- Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage
- Birth dates and general information about your family
- Government-issued photo identification for everyone in your family, (driver's license, valid U.S. passport, I\Identification cards)
- Social security numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants applying for coverage)
- Document information about your immigration status (employment authorization, naturalization certificate, green card, I-94, etc.)
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, paystubs or W-2 wage & tax statements). See more examples of what to bring.
You will be asked about income and other information to let you know what coverage you qualify for and if you can get any help paying for it. We keep the information you provide private and secure, as required by law.
You can apply online directly at www.MarylandHealthConnection.gov or get in-person assistance with a certified health navigator. See the “get help” section of our website to find out where to find a navigator near you. You can also apply on the telephone at Maryland Health Connection’s consumer support center. The toll-free phone number is 1-855-642-8572 or TTY 1-855-642-8573.