Retirement Savings Plan (401 a) Counseling:
The Board of Investment Trustees offers retirement investment counseling for Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) participants through National Planning Corporation (NPC).
- National Planning Corporation (NPC) - 2-hour sessions designed to assist participants in constructing a diversified portfolio to best meet their retirement savings goals.
The Board of Investment Trustees also offers retirement investment counseling services through Fidelity Investments for participants in the plans listed below.
- Retirement Savings Plan (401 a)
- Guaranteed Retirement Income Plan (GRIP)
- Deferred Compensation Plan (County 457)
- Police Discontinued Retirement Service Plan (DRSP)
- Fire Deferred Retirement Option Plan (DROP)
- To sign up for a one-on-one Session please click here.
- To view a listing of upcoming Seminars and Open Forums please click here.
- To attend an upcoming Seminar please click here.
- On-line Tutorials - Retirement Planning Tools and Calculators