To go directly to a particular resource category, click on a link below or scroll down to view all available resources.
|Job Aids for Employees|
|Job Aids for Managers|
Online Training is available for New Hires, both managers and employees. It is also a great refresher! Employee training is approximately 1 hour and manager training is approximately 2 hours. Managers are also encouraged to take the employee training. Access to Online Training is available via Employee Self Service (ESS).
- Manager Tasks Job Aid
- Pay Code Move Job Aid
- Pay Period Close Checklist for Managers
- Creating a Personal Hyperfind (Query)
- Manager Guide to Transfer Accounts
- Crosswalk for March 5, 2015 Winter Weather Event
- Timekeeping Guidance for Delayed Opening - March 2, 2015
- Timekeeping Guidance for General Emergency - February 21-22, 2015
- Timekeeping Guidance for General Emergency - February 17, 2015
- Guidance for Recording Event Related Project/Task Codes
- Liberal Leave Guidance
- Timekeeping Guidance for a Declared General Emergency
- Use of Accurate Pay Codes - Tim Firestine Memo - January 5, 2015
- Pay Code Descriptions UPDATED!
- Accurate Time Recording Fact Sheet - Attachment to Tim Firestine Memo
- Spring 2015 - Daylight Savings Time Spring Forward!
- MCtime Glossary
- Minutes to Decimal Conversion Chart
- MCtime Point of Contact List
- 2015 Payday - Holiday Calendar
- Holiday Guidance for Regular, Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Holiday Guidance for Transit Managers
- Editing Holiday Premium Pay for an Unscheduled Absence
- Personal Day Usage
- Editing Overtime for an Unscheduled Absence
- 2014 Compensatory Time & Annual Leave Carryover
- 2014 Annual Leave Rollover Example