Skip Navigation
DHCA logo
>Maryland Office Of People's Counsel
Xoom Energy Maryland, LLC and Customer Refunds
>Maryland Office Of People's Counsel
New Rules for LifeLine Assistance
Smoke Alarm Law
English / Spanish (Español)

Code Enforcement > Filing a Complaint

With the official launch of the MC311 Infomation Center, all questions, comments and concerns can be handled with one simple phone call by dialing 311.

If you're calling from outside Montgomery County please dial (240) 777-0311. For the hearing impaired the TDD number is (240) 773-3556.

Emergency complaints (e.g., no heat, sewage backup) should be reported by phone call to 311.

Confidentiality Statement Any and all information about the identity of the person or persons making any complaints received with this office can be kept confidential, when requested by complainant.

You may also use the MC311 Online Portal 24/7 to enter complaints and comments as well as research many other issues within Montgomery County.

How to view status of Housing Code Enforcement Activity