Concerning: Environmental Sustainabilitv
- Montgomery County Green Bank
Sunset Date: _N:....:.o=n=e'---------
Laws of Mont. Co.
FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND
Lead Sponsor: Councilmember Berliner
Co-Sponsors: Council President Leventhal and Councilmembers Rucker, Riemer, Eirich, Rice,
Navarro and Katz
authorize County government to designate a County Green Bank to promote the
investment in clean energy technologies;
(2) specify the process to designate a nonprofit corporation to function as the Green Bank;
(3) define the nature and powers of the Green Bank;
(4) establish a Green Bank Work Group to review the application of Chapter 18A, Article 7
and make recommendations regarding the implementation of the Montgomery County
Green Bank; and
(5) generally amend the environmental sustainability law.
Montgomery County Code
Chapter l 8A, Environmental Sustainability
Sections 18A-44, 18A-45, 18A-46, 18A-47, 18A-48, 18A-49, and 18A-50
[Single boldface brackets]
[[Double boldface brackets]]
* * *
Heading or defined term.
Added to existing law by original bill.
Deleted.from existing law by original bill.
Added by amendment.
Deleted.from existing law or the bill by amendment.
Existing law unqffected by bill.
The County Council for Montgomery County, Maryland approves the following Act: