Report flooding

The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services, will respond, investigate and resolve current high water or flooded roadways. Call 311 (or 240-777-0311) to report the situation. See more about clogged storm drains and street drainage repair.

If this is an emergency outside normal business hours, please contact 911.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, etc., please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301-513-7300 or through an online request for service.