Safety Feedback

Use the feedback tools below to tell us what could be improved on our roads. Note that this tool is not a substitute for MC311. You must submit specific maintenance requests (such as signal, streetlight, or road repairs) via MC311 by dialing 3-1-1 or visiting For your convenience, a list of common roadway repairs requests is at the bottom of the page.

Links to common repair requests

If you don’t see what you need, please call 3-1-1 or go to to see all available services.