Skip to main content

Applications and Forms


The forms below are used to update or add information to a rental housing license application.  Alternatively, forms and documents may be uploaded using the Licensing and Registration Online Network. An AccessMCG account is required to use the Licensing and Registration Online Network.

Administrative Agent Form

By completing the administrative agent form, you are advising our office that all correspondence including renewal bills should be mailed directly to this company/person.

Annual Lead Poisoning Prevention Checklist

This form is a checklist that must be completed annually and uploaded to the Licensing and Registration Online Network.  This form advises our office of any changes in tenancy that may affect your lead inspection certificate.


The fastest and easiest way to apply for a rental housing license is with the Licensing and Registration Online Network. Applicants sign up for a free AccessMCG account to apply online.

Hard copies of the rental housing application (see below) are accepted by mail or in person with a check or money order. Please mail or drop off hard copies of the application to: DHCA/Licensing and Registration, 1401 Rockville Pike, 4th Floor, Rockville, MD 20852.

Legal Agent Form

This form will assign a legal agent for owners who live outside the state of Maryland or use a P.O. Box for service of process. The legal agent is not responsible for paying any fees or managing the property.  The legal agent must have an address in the State of Maryland.  This form must be completed and signed by the legal agent only.

Management Company Form

This form will assign or update the management company of the rental proprerty to this company/person.

Multi-Family Profile Update Form

This form will make changes to contact information for ownership, management, partnership, or legal/resident agent and to update general information for multi-family rentals.

Owner Information Update Form

This form will make changes to the owner’s name, address, phone number(s), or email address.

Partnership or LLC List of Partners/Members Form

This form will provide information regarding general partner(s)/member(s) in a partnership or LLC.  The name, address, and phone number(s) are required.

Rental Licensing Update Form

This form will provide signatures and contact information (phone numbers and email address) missing from the rental housing license application.

Ratio Utility Billing System Survey​ Form

​​This form is for Landlords who use the Multi-family Apartment Complex Ratio Utility Billing System (RUBS).

Go Top