Contact Us

by Mail and Telephone

If you'd like to contact the Department of Housing and Community Affairs (DHCA) by mail or telephone, please use the information below:

311 or (240) 777-0311 (also known as MC311), is Montgomery County, MD’s phone number for non-emergency government information and services. For emergency calls, residents should continue to call 911. MC311 operators are on duty from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and are able to answer many questions. If the MC311 operator doesn't know the answer or you need more information, they will forward your inquiry to the appropriate department/office/person. MC311 is also available online at

by Fax

If you'd like to contact DHCA by fax, please see below to identify which fax number correspondences to the appropriate office/division you're trying to contact: