Licensing and Registration Unit (L&R)
Single Family/Condominium Rental Housing License
Multi-Family Apartment License
- FY 2016 Application (effective July 1, 2015)
Common Ownership Communities
- Common Ownership Communities (COC) Portal
Update COC Registration Information and Upload Rental Units
- Office of Common Ownership Communities
Office of Consumer Protection
- Pay online by credit card or eCheck
Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover/eCheck. No service fees charged.
- Pay by mail
The licensing fees may only be paid by check or money order.
Manage My Account
Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE) - Lead Paint
- Information about Lead Paint - Rental Owners
- Inspectors Providing Lead Paint Abatement Services in Maryland
Is this property licensed?
Annually, DHCA Licensing and Registration surveys Montgomery County multifamily rental facilities on tenant services, unit sizes, rents, occupancy and structure types. Results include 799 facilities with 82,426 rental units from Montgomery County, City of Gaithersburg, Rockville and Takoma Park. For more information, contact us at 240-777-0311.