Affordable Housing Resources ... Other
- HOC - Housing Choice Voucher Program the Housing Choice Voucher Program, formerly known as “Section 8," provides assistance for very low-income households (single or family), the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market.
- HHS - Rental Assistance Program (RAP) Rental programs assist individuals with rental costs for households who meet program eligibility criteria, such as age, income, disability, need or other requirements. RAP assists low income families pay their rent.
- Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC)
- Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS)
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless