Upcounty Regional Services Center
12900 Middlebrook Rd., 2nd floor, Germantown, MD 20874
- Within Montgomery County: 311
- Outside Montgomery County: 240-777-0311
- TTY: 301-251-4850
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Limited services for Public Assistance Programs)
Health and Human Services Offices
- Dental Services
- Eligibility for Public Health Programs
- Emergency Eviction Prevention
- Immunization Program
- Medical Assistance Programs
- Pregnancy Testing
- Public Assistance Programs - Food Stamps
- Public Assistance Programs (TCA/TDAP)
- STD/HIV Testing Program
Directions to the Up-County Regional Services Center
Ride On Bus 61. Also short walk from Ride On Bus 74, 97, 98 & 100.
From Shady Grove station, take Ride On Bus 74 or 100 (Express) to Germantown Transit Center. Walk a half-mile down Germantown Road to building at corner of Middlebrook Rd.
By Car From
From I-270 South, take Exit 16 and keep right onto Father Hurley Blvd. Turn left onto Middlebrook Rd. Address is on the right.
From I-270 North, take Exit 15-B onto MD Route 118 South (Germantown Rd.) Turn right onto Middlebrook Rd. Make U-turn at Century Blvd. Address is on the right.
Take MD Route 200 West (toll.) Continue on highway as it changes to I-370. Exit onto I-270 North. Take Exit 15-B onto MD Route 118 South (Germantown Rd.) Turn right onto Middlebrook Rd. Make U-turn at Century Blvd. Address is on the right.
From MD Route 28 (Darnestown Rd), turn onto MD Route 118 North (Germantown Rd.) Turn left onto Middlebrook Rd. Make U-turn at Century Blvd. Address is on the right.