Clarksburg CottagePreviously known as the "Clarksburg Ombudsman's Office", the Clarksburg Cottage is a 1,350 square foot facility locted just off of I-270 at Routes 121 and 355 in the Highlands of Clarksburg community. The facility is available year round.
- One large meeting room seating up to 35 people and a smaller office/meeting area with a partition only (no solid wall between the two spaces)
- Tables and chairs for about 35 persons that may be configured to your liking
- A single handicap accessible restroom
- This is a self-service venue
- There are use instructions posted on the interior door, and cleaning supplies, paper towels, trash can liners, broom, mop, bucket and toilet paper supplies in the janitorial closet
|Local Government agencies||$15.00 per hour|
|Local Non-profit groups *||$20.00 per hour|
|Out-of-County or For-profit groups||$40.00 per hour|
- The Clarksburg Cottage is suitable for meetings and general gatherings.
- Private events such as birthday parties, weddings, reception, etc. are not permitted at this facility.
- Light snacks and drinks are permitted; however, it is not conducive to large meals, banquets, etc.
Apply for Use Permit
- Online Submission - You must be a registered web user and are prepared to pay by credit card.
- Mail-in Application - If you prefer to pay by check, you may complete a request form, print and mail it to us with you payment.
|November 15 - November 30||for use Jan 1 through Jun 30|
|May 15 - May 30||for use July 1 through Dec 31|