Montgomery County Public School Indoor Facilities
Schools are great places to conduct a wide variety of activities-classes, performances, camps, cultural and religious programs, recreational activities, and more. We have more than 200 school sites, each with several rooms, both large and small, available for use by the community. Please note that each facility has specific guidelines and restrictions.
New Reservation Software Coming Soon
We are in the process of moving to a new reservation software with a greater level of customer access and features. Indoor school facilities will go live to the public in ActiveMONTGOMERY at 8:30 a.m. on August 1, 2016, for dates of use beginning with the second day of school. We encourage all community user group representatives to create an account in the new software well in advance. Below are some resources for the new software:
- Create your account in ActiveMONTGOMERY (for dates of use during the 2016-2017 school year)
- Resources for specific user group types, important dates and new processes
- Quick guide to Request Reservations in ActiveMONTGOMERY
- Frequently asked questions about ActiveMONTGOMERY
- Call 240-777-2725 for technical and process related questions regarding current and new reservation requests for school facilities
Permit fee is based on facility type, group type, activity and event date/time. Please refer to our current Fee schedule.
Facility Use Subsidy Program
For information and how to apply to the Facility Use Subsidy Program, click here.
31-45 days' notice ................................. 25% of facility charges + $50 cancellation fee
10-30 days' notice ................................. 50% of facility charges + $50 cancellation fee
less than 10 business days' notice...... 100% of facility charges