Juvenile Assessment Center
7300 Calhoun Pl., Rockville, MD 20855
- Within Montgomery County: 311
- Outside Montgomery County: 240-777-0311
- TTY: 240-777-1009
Hours of Operation
- Suite 400
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Suite 600
- Monday - Thursday 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Suite 700
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Health and Human Services Offices
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health - Suite 600
- Child Care Subsidy Programs - Suite 700
- Child Welfare Services - Suite 400
- Substance Abuse Screening for Children and Adolescents (SASCA) - Suite 600
Directions to the Juvenile Assessment Center
Ride On Bus 59
From the Shady Grove Station, take Ride On Bus 59 towards Rockville. Exit bus at corner of Crabbs Branch Way and Standish Pl. Cross Crabbs Branch Way and follow Calhoun Pl. to address.
By Car From
Take I-270 South to Shady Grove Rd. heading East. Turn left onto Crabbs Branch Way. Turn left onto Calhoun Pl.
Take I-270 North to Exit 6A towards Rte. 28. From the exit ramp, continue straight across Rte. 28 to Nelson St. Turn left onto College Parkway. Turn left onto Rte. 355 (Frederick Rd.) Turn right onto East Gude Dr. Turn left onto Crabbs Branch Way. Take first right onto Calhoun Pl.
Take Bonifant Road West. Turn left onto Rte. 28 (Norbeck Rd.) Turn right onto East Gude Dr. Turn Right onto Calhoun Dr.
Take MD 28 East. Turn left onto E. Gude Dr. Turn right onto Calhoun Pl.