To preserve public trust and ensure integrity of the public procurement process through efficient and effective procurement of goods, services, and construction in accordance with best practices to yield the highest value for County government and its residents.
The Montgomery County Office of Procurement is located on the corner of Rt. 355 (Hungerford Dr., otherwise known as Rockville Pike extended) and Middle Lane, directly across from the Rockville Metro Station.
255 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20850-4168
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (M-F)
- Main number: (240) 777-9900
- Director's Office: (240) 777-9957
- Minority, Female Disabled (MFD) Program: (240) 777-9912
- Local Small Business Reserve Program (LSBRP): (240) 777-9913
- Community Outreach & Marketing Program: (240) 777-9941
- Request for Public Information:
- Website Questions: (240) 777-9935
Director, Office of Procurement
This online reference list of the County's contract administrators grouped by department is provided to help businesses make contact with the County's contract administrators. This list is not intended to be used to send mass emails about your company. Such broadcast emails may result in your email address being blocked. Please contact the Office of Procurement if you have any questions related to this listing.
The following list identifies the commodities and services assigned for each Procurement Specialist