Frequently Asked Questions: Pay-by-Space System
The NEW State-Of-The-Art "Pay-by-Space" System features centralized pay stations that are in convenient locations within public parking garages.
1. Park your car and remember your space number.
2. Locate the nearest centralized pay station.
3. Enter your space number, press OK
4. Insert money
- To Increase time press MORE (machine charges in 1 hr increments)
- To decrease time press LESS (machine charges in 1 hr increments)
5.Press OK to purchase
6. Take receipt with you
TO ADD TIME after first purchase
1. Enter your space number, press EXTEND
2. Enter receipt number, press OK
3. Insert money
- Press MORE in 1 hr increments
4. Press OK to purchase
5. Take receipt with you
Currently the Pay-by-Space System is in the following locations:
For any MCDOT service request or complaint, call 311
When dialing outside of the county, call 240-777-0311 or submit via their website.
For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us. This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.
Director's Office · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
101 Monroe Street, 10th Floor · Rockville, Maryland 20850 · email@example.com
· telephone: 240-777-7170 · fax: 240-777-7178 ·