MCDOT is Leading by Example For a Sustainable Future
The Montgomery County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) has adopted an Environmental Sustainability Policy to foster conservation and protect and improve our environment. The design of our transportation systems has far-reaching impacts beyond mobility and access. MCDOT is committed to creating a sustainable transportation network and workplace that enhances our community’s quality of life for future generations.
MCDOT's Environmental Sustainability Policy has the following goals:
- Provide alternative transportation options
- Use Sustainable sources of energy and reduce energy consumption
- Protect and enhance the natural environment
- Prevent air, water, noise and waste pollution
- Comply with all environmental laws and regulations
Learn more about how MCDOT:
- Reduces water pollultion
- Reduces air pollution
- Reduces energy use
- Reduces waste
For any MCDOT service request or complaint, call 311
When dialing outside of the county, call 240-777-0311 or submit via their website.
For website comments or to report website problems or broken links, please email us. This email address does not handle service requests or complaints.
Director's Office · Montgomery County Department of Transportation
101 Monroe Street, 10th Floor · Rockville, Maryland 20850 · firstname.lastname@example.org
· telephone: 240-777-7170 · fax: 240-777-7178 ·