Licensing and Registration Unit (L&R)
DHCA's Licensing and Registration Dashboard has been redesigned and now requires an AccessMCG account. If you don't have an AccessMCG account, you will need to go through the one-time process of setting up one before you can apply for a new license.
Includes Condominium, Single Family, Multifamily/Apartment and Class 3 Accessory Apartment
Common Ownership Communities (COC)
- How to Register Common Ownership Community (COC)
- Fees for Common Ownership Community (COC) Registration
Pay Bill or Manage My Account
DHCA's Licensing and Registration Dashboard has been redesigned and now requires an accessMCG account. If you don't have an AccessMCG account, you will need to go through the one-time process of setting up one before you can access your rental license account to pay a bill, manage your account, or apply for a new license.
- Pay Fees online by credit card or eCheck
Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover/eCheck. No service fees charged.
- Pay by mail
Licensing or Registration fees sent by mail or in person may only be paid by check or money order.
- Starting July 1, 2016, all refund requests must be made in writing within 90 days of payment and include documentation from bank institution.
- Change license status, update contacts or upload documents
Maryland Department of the Environment (MDE) - Lead Paint
- Only applies if rental property was built prior to January 1, 1978
- Information about Lead Paint - Rental Owners Information
- Inspectors Providing Lead Paint Abatement Services in Maryland
- Lead Paint - Important Notice & New Annual Lead Poisoning Prevention Checklist
- Search Lead Rental Property Registry