Report a Violation

Information to include

In your email or call to report a violation, please include these incident details, if available:

  • location with address,
  • date,
  • time, and
  • description.

Business or restaurant violations

Use one of these 3 options:

  • Email,
  • Call HHS Licensure & Regulatory Services at 240-777-3986, Monday to Friday, or
  • Call the MC311 Customer Service Center at 311 (or 240-777-0311), Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Large unauthorized gatherings

  • Call the Police non-emergency phone number at 301-279-8000.