Contact and Services

Do you need help with a county agency or department?

My office is ready to help you navigate the Montgomery County government. County agencies and departments are responsible for administering the delivery of a variety of public services. Whether you need your sidewalk fixed or simply need for more information on a county program, staff in my office are ready to help. If you need help with a county agency, please follow the link below to be transferred to our service request form. Depending on the case and type of assistance needed, you may have to fill out a privacy release form.

Certificate/Proclamation Request Form 

I like to recognize members of our community, organizations, and movements that are worthy of recognition! Please follow the link below to the Certificate/Proclamation Request form to request official recognition from my office. Certificates and proclamations are typically presented on-site at the Montgomery County Council or off-site via special request. Presentations usually occur in the mornings when the Council is in session and typically last around five minutes.

Internship opportunities for students

The Office of Councilmember Evan Glass offers internships to high school and college students throughout the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters. Students can expect to gain substantive experience in the legislative and constituent service processes of a county council office. To apply, follow the link below and a staff member will reach out to you:

Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis so early submissions are always encouraged. 

Contact Me

As always, please feel free to reach out to me about any topic you may have.

Call: (240) 777-7966
Press Inquiries: Valeria Carranza, (240) 527-5198 or