Payment button​​

Pay Licensing and Registration Fees



An AccessMCG account is required to pay Rental License and Common Ownership Community (COC) Registration fees online  If you do not have an AccessMCG account, you will need to set up one with your email and password before you can access your Licensing and Registration Online account to pay a bill, update contacts or apply for a new rental license.

Follow the instructions below to pay Rental License or COC registration fees:

  1. Sign in to AccessMCG Extranet website with your email and password and select Log In
    • ​​If you forgot your password, go to the AccessMCG Extranet website and select Forgot Password? button at the bottom left.
  2. Once you are logged into AccessMCG Extranet Portal, select Go To DHCA Licensing and Registration to access your Licensing and Registration Online account.
  3. If this is your first time on the DHCA Licensing and Registration website, you may be asked for a Contact ID for a one time validation of your identity
    • Contact ID is located on the top right of the Invoice under the Rental License Number or COC Registration Number
  4. Once you are in the DHCA Licensing and Registration Online Network, select the License/Registration Number of the account you want to pay
    • To pay fees for multiple rental licenses or registrations at the same time, select CLICK HERE to pay multiple Licenses/COCs together at the top right.
  5. Select Click here to Pay Bill in top center of webpage
  6. Your amount due will show at the top center of the webpage
  7. Select a payment method (see below) then select the blue Submit button.
  8. Complete all the required fields to complete the payment and select Submit button

What if I Sold My Property or No Longer Rent?

  1. Follow steps 1-3 above
  2. Select License/Registration Number to update property status
  3. On General Information (1st) tab, go to License Status' drop down menu and select Exception and select the blue Save button at the top right
  4. Below License Status, go to Status Sub-Type drop down menu and select the appropriate option (Foreclosing, Not Rented, Owner Occupied, Relative Occupied, Vacant/For Sale) and select the blue Save button at the top right
  5. If the property is currently Unlicensed or COC is Unregistered, you will not be able to change the status without speaking with Licensing and Registration at (240) 777-0311.

If you have more questions, see Frequently Asked Questions or contact Licensing and Registration, via the Montgomery County MC311 service, at 311 (within Montgomery County) or (240) 777-0311.