Strategic Plan FY2013-2016
- Strategic Plan
- Collection Policy
- Facilities Plan
- Technology Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Work Plan FY14
- Accomplishments FY13
- State of the Libraries Presentation (11/13)
- Outreach and All Children Excel (ACE) presentation (11/13)
Montgomery County Public Libraries offers free and equal access to services and resources that connect the people of Montgomery County to ideas and information which sustain and enrich their lives.
Our diverse community of lifelong learners finds Montgomery County Public Libraries to be an open, inviting and vital gateway to the information, ideas and enrichment that strengthens our County. A diverse, highly qualified staff continually assesses community needs and interests to support, encourage and inspire our customers.
Montgomery County Public Libraries believes in the right of all to learn and to grow. We value intellectual freedom, accountability, quality service, diversity, fairness, professional ethics, integrity of information and respect for our customers, our community, and ourselves. We are a learning organization that functions openly by exploring new ideas and using the collective talent, knowledge, and creativity of employees at all levels.
Our key results
- 1. The library system will provide Montgomery County residents with the current, accurate information that they need for work, school or personal interests.
- 2. The library system will provide Montgomery County residents with the library materials and resources they want when they want them.
- 3. The library system will provide resources to help preschool children develop skills needed to enter school ready to learn.
- 4. The library system will provide quality customer service to all Montgomery County residents.
- 5. The library system will operate in an efficient and effective manner.