File a Complaint

You can use this Website’s electronic complaint form to file a complaint with the following Montgomery County Law Enforcement Agencies:
Montgomery County Police Department , Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, City of Gaithersburg Police Department , City of Takoma Park Police Department, City of Rockville Police Department, Chevy Chase Village Police Department, Montgomery County Fire Explosive Investigators and Maryland-National Capital Park Police.

Launch PAB Complaint Form