Montgomery County Multi-Family Recycling Seminar
Montgomery County, Maryland has a goal to reduce waste by recycling 70 percent of all waste generated by 2020. To achieve this goal, the County provides assistance to apartment and condominium owners and managers to improve their recycling programs through the TRRAC (Think Reduce and Recycle at Apartments and Condominiums) Program.
You are invited to attend this recycling seminar to:
- Meet with County staff and get all of your recycling questions answered.
- Receive specific information on TRRAC services and programs.
- Get updates on the current recycling regulations for multi-family properties, including apartments and condominiums.
- Obtain handouts and educational materials designed to help properties start or improve their recycling program.
- Get tips on ways to maximize recycling at your property.
- Learn more about buying recycled products.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to network with other local property representatives and learn more about recycling, waste reduction, and services provided by the Montgomery County TRRAC Program.
Date and Location
Thursday, March 12, 2015, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (postponed from March 5, 2015)
(Doors open at 9:30 a.m.)
Add this event to your electronic calendar.
Ana G. Mendez University
11006 Veirs Mill Road, L-1
Wheaton, Maryland 20902
(Building is located across the parking lot from JC Penney)
$10.00 per participant (registration includes light breakfast, lunch, and materials)
Pay by cash or check only; credit cards are not accepted.
If paying by check, please make check payable to "Montgomery County Division of Solid Waste Services".
Please RSVP by 5:00 PM on Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
Register for the Multi-Family Recycling Seminar by phone:
- Phone: 301-565-0770, extension 229
- Fax: 301-565-0773
- TTY: 301-251-4850
Sign language interpreter or other auxiliary aids or services will be provided upon request with notice as far in advance as possible, but please, no less than 72 hours prior to the event. If you need this or other services or aids to participate in the event, please contact Brian Van Hoven at 301-565-0770, extension 229, or BVanHoven@tmncorp.com. Taking these steps will help us have sufficient time to best meet your needs.