Trash, Recycling and Yard Trim

 recycle right

Montgomery County has a dual-stream recycling program for residents of single-family homes and townhomes that receive County-provided recycling collection services. Mixed paper items (paper and cardboard) go into your blue recycling wheeled cart (or in a paper bag, cardboard box, or bundle with twine), and glass/plastic/metal bottles, jars, cans and containers go into your blue bin. Residents can also recycle yard trim (grass clippings, leaves and brush) and Christmas trees. Scrap metal items for recycling must be scheduled via MC311. Thanks for recycling right!