Renters: Avoiding Eviction & Working with Landlords

Ver esta página en español


Rental assistance


Call for free legal assistance or tenant counseling services


Steps to take if you get a Court summons or judgment

Support Organizations

To learn your options and get help in preparing for Court and applying for rental assistance, contact a Support Organization.

Renters Alliance Events
Community Forum on Rent Stabilization

Legal Assistance Organizations

General Information

Montgomery County Office of Landlord-Tenant Affairs: 311 (240-777-0311) or

Handy Documents

Open all sections | Close all sections