- Request for Expression of Interest - Argicultural Tenant Farming at Dickerson, Maryland (Due on February 27, 2015)
Main Line: 240-777-6001 or
We also have an extensive leasing program; leasing and administering over 1.3 million feet of space in over 80 locations at an annual cost of $28 million dollars to fulfill County space needs in FY14. The County's needs are constantly changing. Our current focus is on consolidating out of leased facilities into owned facilities, thus decreasing our lease expenses.
- Management and Services
The Office of Real Estate (ORE) handles:
- Acquisition of new sites for County facilities
- Closed School Leasing/Management
- Disposition of Surplus County Real Estate
- Leasing of Space for County Programs
- Licensing of County Space to County Contractors
- Miscellaneous Real Estate documents - easements and rights of entry
Please click on the links above to find out more about some of our programs.
- See Our Leases
With limited exceptions for some proprietary information, our documents are a matter of public record.
To access copies of leases where the County is the tenant, please click click the link below:
Leases where County is the Tenant
To access copies of leases and licenses where the County is the landlord, please click the link below:
Leases where County is the Landlord
A list of documents is displayed by category and alphabetically by address. We try to keep this list up-to-date, but it is constantly changing and you may not find the document you âre looking for.