2012-2013 Seasonal Flu Vaccination Campaign Concluded
Montgomery County health officials have completed the County-sponsored seasonal flu vaccination schedule for this year.
Local pharmacies and other retail locations may still have vaccine available and all Montgomery County residents over the age of six months should get vaccinated.
Health officials encourage everyone to help prevent the spread of flu and many other contagious diseases by practicing the following good hygiene habits:
Information for Residents
- Flu MD (MD State Department of Health & Mental Hygiene)
- Plan 9 Emergency Kit - Disaster preparedness for individuals and families. (PDF | 1 MB)
- Stay At Home Tool Kit - What you can do to prevent the spread of flu. (PDF | 2.2 MB)
- Centers for Disease Control
- Cover your Cough (NYC DHMH) available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Creole, English, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yiddish
Community Seasonal Flu Vaccination Resources
- Giant Food
- Rite Aid