2013-2014 Seasonal Flu Vaccination Campaign
Montgomery County Health and Human Services will offer FREE seasonal flu SHOTS beginning mid-October and continuing through mid-December, 2013. Flu SHOT clinics are open to Montgomery County residents age 6 months and older. There will be FREE seasonal flu NASAL SPRAY clinics for healthy Montgomery County children 3 to 18 years of age in early November. All flu SHOTS and NASAL SPRAY clinics will be by appointment only. The County’s online appointment system is scheduled to open Monday, September 16th.
Information for Residents
- Flu MD (MD State Department of Health & Mental Hygiene)
- Plan 9 Emergency Kit - Disaster preparedness for individuals and families. (PDF | 1 MB)
- Stay At Home Tool Kit - What you can do to prevent the spread of flu. (PDF | 2.2 MB)
- Centers for Disease Control
- Cover your Cough (NYC DHMH) available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Creole, English, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yiddish