We welcome all of your comments and suggestions.

With the official launch of the MC311 Infomation Center on June 17, 2010 all questions, comments and concerns can be handled with one simple phone call by dialing  311.

If you're calling from outside Montgomery County please dial 240-777-0311. For the hearing impaired the TDD number is 240-773-3556.

You may also use the MC311 Online Portal 24/7 to enter  complaints and comments as well as research many other issues within Montgomery County.

Answering To You

311 is Montgomery County's new, easy-to-remember phone number
for non-emergency government information and services.
For emergency calls, residents should continue to call 911.
Residents can also access information and create or track service requests
on the new website available 24/7 at


Lose an item on a Ride On bus? Contact our Lost & Found.