Initiatives aimed at providing direct on-line access to critical county information and publications related to County government performance, including mc311, CountyStat, internal audits, Inspector General audits, and spending disclosures. Also, contracts, open solicitations, County budgets, and locations where the County offers free wifi.
Direct access to County datasets in consumable formats is available here, offering the public an opportunity to review and analyze raw data, and the opportunity to use it for a variety of purposes. Included is the opportunity to use datasets in the development of Smartphone apps that create value for residents and better connect them to County government services.
Public participation is strongly encouraged in Montgomery County, and this site offers access to the places where you can offer feedback and good ideas, voice concerns, participate in live online discussions, and participate in social media.
Here are the County's mobile sites and apps for use anytime and anywhere.
- Digital Government Strategy (pdf).
- Open Government Legislation (pdf).
- Open Government Partnership Framework.
- Open Montgomery Partnership Framework.
- NACo Counties Open Government Partnership Proposal (pdf).
- What People Say About openMontgomery.
- Technical Standards Manual for Publishing a public data set (pdf).
- Open Data Operations Manual (pdf)