Want the Guide delivered to your home? Subscribe
Summer 2015 | PDF
Spring 2015 | PDF
Winter 2014-15 | PDF
Some of the files on this page (such as PDF files) require a viewer or "plug-in" to open or view. These plug-ins are very common, so it is likely they are already on your computer. If not, you may need to install a particular plug-in on your computer to view some of the files on this site.
Please visit Download Plug-ins to download any software plug-ins you may need.
Please submit alternative format requests to the ADA Compliance Manager. The ADA Compliance Manager can be reached at 240-777-6197 (TTY 240-777-6196) or at email@example.com.
Alternate format requests should include the following information:
- Contact information of the person requesting the alternative format (phone, email, first name, last name)
- The Web Address (URL) of the web page(s) which contain the requested information
- The nature of the accessibility need
- Preferred alternative format type (i.e. audio presentation, text file, large print, voice call back, etc…)
- Preferred medium (i.e. regular mail, email attachment, text message, fax, phone call, etc…)
Maryland Public Information Act
If you wish to request any public records maintained by the Department of Recreation, please send that request to:
Community Outreach and Public Relations
Department of Recreation
4010 Randolph Road
Silver Spring , Maryland 20902