Maryland Solicitor's Permit


You are welcome to solicit sales from Montgomery County license-holders as long as you follow the rules set forth in the Annotated Code of the Public General Laws of Maryland, the Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services Division of Licensure, Regulation and Education (LRE), and other guidelines of the Alcohol Beverage Services.

You must have a Maryland Solicitor's Permit before actively engaging in any alcoholic sales activity.

If you need to obtain a Maryland Solicitor's Permit, below is a link to the permit application from the State of Maryland.

Access Solicitor Permit Application

Once you have obtained your Maryland Solicitor's Permit, please use the link below to register your Maryland Solicitor's Permit with Montgomery County to gain access to any alcoholic sales activity. 

Register Maryland Solicitors Permit