Licensees - Frequently Asked Questions

Can ABS retail stores or the warehouse limit quantities of product sold to its customers?
Yes, state alcohol law gives ABS retail stores and the warehouse the ability to limit the amount of product sold to a licensee or consumer. This helps to maintain fair product access for both license holders and the public.

Where do I purchase my alcoholic beverage inventory?
You may purchase beverage alcohol from Montgomery County Alcohol Beverage Services in several ways:

Who do I contact to report a store or restaurant I think is violating the law?
Call the Communication Center 240-777-1900.
If this is an emergency, dial 911.