Special Events

  • If your event involves major street closures, significant impacts to County services or entities such as churches or schools, or if the activity is open to the general public, the event would be considered a Special Event.
  • If you have any questions about the Special Event application, please contact MCDOT Traffic Operations at [email protected] or call 240-777-2190.

Please submit the application by regular mail, or you can send it via email at [email protected]