Rental Forms

image of interior rental space

To reserve space in a Montgomery County Recreation facility, contact the Recreation Center, Senior Center or Aquatics Center that you are considering, and ask about room availability and cost.

If you are ready to go ahead and reserve the space:

  • Review the Rental Policies and Procedures
  • Fill out and sign the Facility Permit form
  • Pay for the first half of the total rental cost with cash, check made payable to Montgomery County Recreation, or credit card

For more information or assistance, contact Montgomery County Recreation at 240-777-6840


Rental Policies & Procedures

generic PDF Download PDF